Schellingstr. 3 RG
Appointment by e-mail
Stefan Erhardt studied English and German languages and literature at the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen and the New University of Ulster in Coleraine / Northern Ireland. He holds a master’s degree in German Literature, German Linguistics, and English language and literature. For this degree, he wrote a thesis on “The motif of death in James Joyce’s ‘Ulysses’”.
After his teacher training at the Willstätter-Gymnasium Nürnberg he started his position as a teacher for German and English at the Carl-Spitzweg-Gymnasium Unterpfaffenhofen. For five years he was delegated to the press department of the Bavarian Department for Education, Culture, Science and the Arts. Since 1997 he has been working as a teacher trainer for ESL at the Wittelsbacher-Gymnasium Munich.
- (1996) co-author of “Deutsch-Sprachbuch Band 8” (Bayer. Schulbuch Verlag)
- (2006) “Let’s have a FootBall! – Fußball und Englischunterricht. Einige Anregungen für Übungen, Sequenzen und Projekte“ zum Band „Fußball – Fremdsprachen – Forschung“ (hgg. von Prof. Dr. Engelbert Thaler)
- several contributions to „Unterrichtsmaterialien“ (Stark-Verlag / Raabe-Verlag):
- ‘Smoke‘ – a film by Paul Auster and Wayne Wang
- Ernest Callenbach’s ‚Ecotopia‘
- The right to keep and bear arms
- American Decline
- (2018) Graphic Novels
- (2014) American Lifestyle in Films
- (2008) Working with films in the English classroom
- (2006) SOL – Self-organised learning and its implementation
- Theorie und Praxis der Unterrichtsgestaltung für Englisch an Gymnasien und Realschulen (Summer term 2019)