Schellingstraße 3 (RG)
Phone: +49 (0)89 2180-5500
siehe LSF (bei Fehlermeldung bitte in LSF einloggen)
Katharina Flieger studied English, French and Spanish at the University of Regensburg, University of Munich (LMU), Universidad Complutense de Madrid and the University of Glasgow. She gained first teaching experience working as a German foreign language assistant at a primary as well as a secondary school in Paris in 2002.
In 2006 Katharina obtained her first state examination and went on to do her teacher training in Scotland. In 2007 she received her PGDE (Professional Graduate Diploma in Education) from the University of Glasgow. She holds a teaching qualification for secondary education (in French and German) and worked as a French and German teacher at Scottish Secondary Schools.
From 2007 to 2009 Katharina worked as a research assistant and lecturer at the Chair of TEFL at the University of Munich (LMU).
After completing her teacher training (Referendariat für das Lehramt an Gymnasien) in Regensburg and Munich in 2011, she took her second state examination (LA Gym) and continued to work as an English, French and Spanish teacher in Dorfen and Munich.
From 2018 to 2020 Katharina was on a full-time secondment from secondary teaching and was working as a lecturer at the Chair of TEFL.
After taking parental leave Katharina is now back at the Chair of TEFL. She also teaches at a secondary school in Planegg.
- Grundlagen der Fremdsprachendidaktik (winter term 20121/22)
- Contemporary Issues in TEFL (winter term 2021/22)
- Theorie und Praxis der Unterrichtsgestaltung für Englisch (GY, RS) (summer term 2019)
- Theorie und Praxis der Unterrichtsgestaltung für Englisch (GS, MS) (summer term 2019)
- Promoting Intercultural Communicative Competence in the EFL Classroom (GY, RS) (summer term 2019)
- Grundlagen der Fremdsprachendidaktik (winter term 2018/19)
- Wissenschaftliche Übung „Storytelling in EFL Education“ (winter term 2018/19)
- Wissenschaftliche Übung „Play and Game in EFL Education“ (winter term 2018/19)