Online Journal for Children's Literature in English Language Education
CLELEjournal is a bi-annual, comprehensively peer-reviewed online journal for scholars, teacher educators and practitioners involved in using and researching children's literature in the field of English learning as a second, additional or foreign language. The journal investigates children’s literature as an art form, and as a framework with which to connect L2 literature teaching across the school years. The scope covers the affordances of children’s literature for L2 acquisition with pre-school infants through to young adults.
The latest issue of the CLELE journal (Volume 9, Issue 1, May 2021) is now available online, including contributions by Janice Bland, David Valente, Nayr Ibrahim, Annett Kaminski, Sharon Ahlquist, Christine Hélot and Emilia Luukka.
- Volume 9, Issue 2, November 2021
- Volume 9, Issue 1, May 2021
- Volume 8, Issue 2, November 2020
- Volume 8, Issue 1, May 2020
- Volume 7, Issue 2, November 2019
- Volume 7, Issue 1, May 2019
- Volume 5, Issue 1, May 2017
- Volume 4, Issue 2, November 2016
- Volume 4, Issue 1, May 2016
- Volume 3, Issue 2, November 2015
- Volume 3, Issue 1, May 2015
- Volume 2, Issue 2, November 2014
- Volume 2, Issue 1, May 2014
- Volume 1, Issue 1, May 2013
The journal is edited at the University of Munich (LMU), Chair of TEFL. The editors of the CLELEjournal are Janice Bland, Christiane Lütge and Sandie Mourão.
For more information on contributions and submission guidelines, visit the website of the CLELEjournal http://www.clelejournal.org/